- Add: macOS Monterey Support.
- Fix: Fixed not able to use "&" in search word.
- Add: Enabled to change the action of search. This feature is an alpha version and has no UI yet.
Manually edit in preferences.json. Please set after updating preset and starting once.
Open the "/Users/[your_name]/Applications/BetterTouchTool/Presets/Searchlight/preferences.json" and edit the line below.
fnEnter = Enter only.
fnCmdEnter = Command + Enter.
fnShiftEnter = Shift + Enter.
If you want to open in a new tab with just the enter key, set it as
- Change: Change the location of the "preferences.json" and "record" files.
When updating from v1.0 to v1.1, please back up "preferences.json" and "records". The above files is in "/Users/[your_name]/Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool/PresetBundles/xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxSearchlight/". In v1.1, the "/Users/[your_name]/Applications/BetterTouchTool/Presets/Searchlight" folder is created at the first startup. Copy the file you just backed up to this folder.
- Change: If the content is only keyword, close the search form.
- Fix: Bug when opening in new window.
- Fix: The search form may not close after closing help or settings.
- First Release